Manage the fully dynamic catalogue with the easy-to-use intuitive admin interface. The flexible catalogue system includes various options for the customer-facing display of category items, while products can also be imported and exported for batch updates using excel upload.
- Add unlimited multi-level sub to sub categories
- Upload images/banner top and bottom page with the HTML editor
- Upload main header customised images via built-in image editor software
- Ability to upload category image thumbnail
- 100% SEO facility for category pages with title, meta tags, description, keywords, SE APIs etc.
- Ability to control the order categories displayed on your store
- Built-in JS/CSS mega-menu navigation system for added ease of use.
Bigcart product management tools provide a wide range of options for effective store operation. Its powerful product management allows you to minimise the manual work required to keep track of the stock, as the system automatically updates the product if a sale takes place.
- Inventory notification when a stock falls below a certain level
- Simple, configurable (e.g. size, colour, etc.) bundled and grouped products
- Create different price points for different customer groups, such as wholesalers(B2B)/retailers(B2C)
- Unlimited product attributes/relation
- Batch updates to products in admin panel
- Automatic image resizing and gallery creation
- Ability to set featured, new and offer related products
- Set your product manufacturers/brands
- Unlimited Cross and Up selling
- Exempt products from shipping costs and tax
- Allow/disallow product ratings/reviews
- Ability to set both short and long description using simple WYSIWYG html editor
- Import and export product via excel CSV file
- Customise each products with SEO tags
A best-in-class order and billing management process typically results in a faster path to recognised revenue, improved operational efficiencies, and higher customer satisfaction and subsequent renewals.
- View, edit, create and fulfil orders from admin panel.
- Create one or more invoices, shipments and credit notes per order.
- Print invoices, packing slips and saves as PDF.
- Phone order creation.
- Monitor orders and reduce the days sales outstanding with real-time dashboards and detailed reports.
- Includes ability to create new customer, or select existing customer and view their shopping cart, wish list, last ordered items, and compared products list, as well as select addresses, give discounts.
- Create re-orders for customers from their admin panel.
- Email notifications of orders.
RMA (Return Management Authorisation)
A return merchandise authorization (RMA) or return goods authorization (RGA) is a part of the process whereby a customer returns a product in order to receive a refund, replacement, or repair during the product's warranty period.
Bigcart RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) is a simple and easy way to process all of your returns. We have created this process so its quick, easy and painless, all that your customer needs to do is to login their account and create a RMA request to you.
- Allows you to customise reasons for returns and other settings
- System has automatic history retention of all previous RMA correspondence
- System will automatically update the customer's order for invoice/tracking purposes.
- A user friendly management console
CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
Customer relationship management (CRM) is a model for managing your store interactions with both current and future customers. Our CRM system will automate your day-to-day business tasks so you can focus instead on growing leads, closing deals and driving company revenue.
- Account dashboard
- Wish list with ability to add your comments
- Order status and history
- Re-orders from account(s)
- Recently ordered items
- RMA (Return Management Authorisation) history
- Manage the billing and shipping addresses
- Newsletter subscription management
- Product reviews submitted
- Product tags submitted